Play Casino Games Online at Casino.com Ireland
Millions of players around the world flock to leading online casinos such as those recommended by Casino.com Ireland for two main reasons – to enjoy the rewards and to play the entertaining casino games. The quality of the casino games found at any given site depends on the software provider, and the more reputable the provider (eg. Playtech), the better the gaming experience will be for the player. Good online casinos also offer a wide range of casino games to suit all taste buds, skill levels and wagering levels. This means that players will always be sure to find something suitable, whether they’re fans of slots, blackjack, roulette, video poker, scratch cards or all of these.
Casino Games Types
Casino games differ from one another in terms of odds, strategies, rules and so forth. Respectable online casinos such as those recommended by Casino.com Ireland offer a good range of casino games that allow players to pick and choose at whim.
|Online Blackjack||Live Casino|
Online Scratch Cards
|Online Arcade Games|
Blackjack: This card game is sometimes called ‘Twenty-One’ as the player’s main objective is to reach a total of 21 (or nearest) through the cards dealt, and to beat the dealer’s hand, without going over the number 21. Thanks to the game’s skill element, players can improve their odds in blackjack if they learn its strategy.
Craps: This fast paced dice game sees players place their bets on a special craps table and enjoy the potentially big payouts if they’ve made the right predictions.
Live Casino: Players seeking the perfect combination between the personal touch of a live casino floor and the convenience of online gambling have the option of playing Live Casino game at Casino.com Ireland. The platform incorporates Live Blackjack, Live Roulette and Live Craps.
Roulette: The classic game of roulette sees players place their bets on a roulette table. The dealer then spins the wheel and pays out according to where the ball comes to a stop on the roulette wheel. Roulette is a game of chance and is very simple to learn.
Slots: Slots are among the most popular online casino games and can be found in all shapes and forms. Players can choose from classic slots, multi reel video slots, themed or branded slots, progressive slots and much more. The objective of slots playing is to spin the reels of the game and if certain images line up on the reels, to be paid out according to a predetermined pay table.
Casino Games Tips
There are many ways for players to improve their chances of winning on casino games, and also enhance their gaming experience.
Here are some of the more important casino games tips:
- Go For Variety: Don’t assume that just because you enjoy one type of casino game, that there is no life beyond that game. Get out of your comfort zone and try out several different games at the online casino. Many slots fans have suddenly discovered a talent for blackjack, for example.
- Play Casino Games for Free: Many online casinos, including those endorsed by Casino.com Ireland, allow players to try out their casino games for free. This is an excellent way to test drive the games, learn their rules and hone those skills before moving on to real money play.
- Be in Control: Whether we’re talking about time or money, it is never a good idea to lose control when playing online casino games. Always go into your casino session knowing how long you are going to play and how much you can spend during your session. Never play under the influence and know when to cut your losses.
- Learn the Rules: Don’t assume that all casino games have the same rules. There are many different types of slots, for example, and it’s worth taking the time to check out their rules so that you are prepared.
- Look out for Progressive Jackpots: It’s not only slots that carry progressive jackpots. Many different casino games such as blackjack and craps offer players the chance to win a growing jackpot by contributing a small amount to a pot. If you like the idea of a progressive jackpot, look out for casino games that offer them.
Casino Games Glossary
- Ante: The bet required to start a hand in card games.
- Banker: The dealer in card games.
- Bankroll: The total money that players have to spend in a gaming session.
- Bet: A wager
- Bonus: A reward offered to players by the casino to play the casino games on offer.
- Credit: A unit of measurement relating to wagers.
- Deposit Options: The different methods available at an online casino to transfer money into accounts.
- Download Casino Games: Casino games that can be played once software has been downloaded onto the player’s computer.
- Edge: An advantage over the opponent in casino games.
- Face Cards: King, Queen or Jack in a suit of cards.
- Flash Casino Games: Games that can be played instantly off the browser in Flash format, without the need to download any software.
- Gross Winnings: The total payout, including stake.
- High Roller: Players who wager large amounts of money.
- House: The casino or gaming establishment
- Loyalty Points: Points rewarded by the casino for playing casino games.
- Insurance Bet: A side bet
- Mobile Casino Games: Casino games that can be played on a mobile device, eg. Smart phone or tablet.
- Payout: Money paid to players as a win.
- Payout Percentage: The percent paid back to players in a casino game. A game with a 97% payout percentage means that the house keeps 3% of every €1 spent and the rest is paid out to players.
- Random Number Generator (RNG): Computer generated randomness that determines the outcome of a casino game’s result.
- Surrender: To give up a portion of your bet for the right to not play out a hand.
- Wager: A bet
Open a Real Money Casino Account
To play casino games at those sites recommended by Casino.com Ireland and to put themselves in line to win real money, players first need to open a real money account.
This is a simple process which requires very little time.
- Choose the ‘play for real money’ option.
- Click ‘create account’.
- Fill in the required fields
- Agree on the terms and conditions
- Click ‘create’ to set up the real money account.Once the real money account has been set up, players need to ensure that they have funds in their account in order to start playing the casino games and winning real money rewards. Online casino sites offer multiple payment methods to suit all types of players, ranging from traditional credit and debit cards, to e-banking methods.
The funds are used to play casino games and winnings are credited to the player’s account. These accounts can also be topped up on a regular basis, and winnings can be withdrawn by the player at any time.
Players can then choose to enjoy download casino games or Flash casino games.
Casino Games History
While the world of online gambling uses the latest in online gaming technology and the most advanced platforms, it is interesting to note that most of the games found in online casino sites actually have their roots in the ancient world. Many games of chance such as scratch cards are based on lotteries first played in ancient China, while it is said that a type of roulette was played using the wheels of ancient Roman chariots. Card games such as blackjack and poker became a reality sometime in the Middle Ages, when card playing was introduced. It is only slots that are considered the ‘baby’ of casino games, having been invented in the late 1900s. Casino games have managed to make their way from ancient times, through to more modern times where they were – and continue to be – played at land based casinos, and finally were able to adapt themselves successfully to the world of online gambling. Casino games are now available to millions through software on desktop and mobile platforms.